Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 27: Couch Search

I'm searching for a new couch. I'm ready to give up.

I thought I found one today, but I didn't. Grabbed a guy friend to go check it out with me (for safety purposes... who knows who owns these things on craigslist) and the freakin people lied about the condition it was in. My mom even came to help me get it home in her utility trailer, but no dice. She came all that way for nothin.

Oh well... I went to dinner with my mom and my guy friend and that was fun. We found some lil Mexican food joint nearby and it was so fun experiencing my mom talking to random strangers and my friend speaking fluent spanish. The cooks rolled their eyes when my mom spoke and then beamed from ear to ear when my friend rattled off something to them about what he wanted in their own language.

I love the many cultures in America!

No comments: