Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 2: Dance the Night away

Tonight my twin sister and I were thrown a belated bday party by a bunch of our closest friends.

We showed up at a friend's home and it had been turned into dinner service for 30. Beautiful tables were covered in crystal dinner sets and pretty glasses with sparkly drinks filled the room.

How special it was to be so extravagantly spoiled!

Our friend started the meal by thanking everyone for coming to celebrate us and show us just how much we mean to the people in our lives.

We danced the night away, courtesy of another friend with amazing DJ skills, and ended the night curled up under blankets in the backyard, around a warm fire.

Tonight I was sure with every fiber in my being that I am loved and valued by the men and women in my life.

Tonight's party was an act of love. Pure and joyful and happy. What perfect birthday gift!

No comments: