Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 19: Community Family

I attend a home church in my area. It's wonderful. Everything that I always wanted to believe church could be... and more.

Tonight one of the men in our group tackled a subject that has been very miscommunicated and left a lot of people with hurt feelings in the past.

I was so impressed how he approached the subject, and his sincerity in wanting to communicate with clarity. His humility and wisdom in approaching it the way he did, paved the way for conversation with grace and understanding, rather than anxiety and defensiveness. In the end, our group was closer than ever.

I often find myself amazed at the caliber of men that I am surrounded by. I am thankful for nights tonight where I am reminded of what a blessing they are.

Good leaders are hard to come by. I am surrounded by great ones.

No comments: