Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 22: Nevada Day

I found out yesterday that I had today off work.

I'm absent minded sometimes with holidays, so my coworkers make sure I know I don't have to come into work when they happen now and then.

Today I spent my morning sleeping in and my afternoon with a lovely friend. She and I went to lunch, chatted and caught up after not seeing each other for a few months and then visited World Market for some much needed shop therapy. I walked out with only one thing, but man did I want to buy everything in that store.

I headed home after World Market and decided to buy some groceries and cook my roommates dinner. What a lovely night it ended up being. We laughed and talked and caught up on our weeks and how we were doing.

I'm so grateful for such wonderful women to share life with.

No comments: