Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 20: Ellie's Birth Video

A few days ago I had the privilege of trying out some new photography skills and taking photographs of the physical, emotional journey my sister and her husband went through during the birth of their second daughter, Ellie.

I finished the video and shared it with my sister today. She was so amazed at what Ellie's birth looked like through my eyes. My sister used Hypnobabies hypnobirthing techniques for her laboring, so it was quite a bit more peaceful than I'd expected.

Immediately after seeing the video, she wanted it shared with the world. What a great compliment that was to me.

So... here is my first birth photography video. I hope there will be more in the future, because I truly fell in love with it.

https://vimeo.com/52093202

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to say that I like your article very much. Please keep up the good posts Thanks a ton! and Have a good day