Friday, May 7, 2010

photogs and glamour shots

Besides me taking pictures with my personal camera, there are a lot of cameras on this ship. Every other night they have professional pictures available to pose for and they’re quite fun! For us Hepner sisters we are interested in everything to do with being the center of attention, it's a dream come true.

The ship videographer followed us around for a bit during photographs and it was fun posing for him and letting him capture our moments of glee.


When he left, Joy decided to pose for an individual shot. The young photographer snapping her picture was having a lot of fun too, and we didn’t blame him. It was pretty obvious just how much fun he was having when I said “wait, fix your necklace, joy” and he jumped forward to help her as I countered with “don’t YOU help her!” I know, I know... he was just trying to help. Mmmmhmmm. ;o)

That might’ve been my favorite part of the night as he stepped back and he and Joy BOTH turned various shades of purple. Upon checking out the pictures he later took of her, we about died laughing at the forced, laughter-induced smile on her face… she was beet red from embarrassment. She miiiight have hated me, but I loved it! I should've bought that picture just for the memories.

But hey, her necklace was straight.

Another time, I saw a tuxedo on display beside a photo booth and decided I should be allowed to take a picture with this non-existent man since I was without one on this cruise, and the photographer LET ME. It was by far the funniest pictures we have taken, and Faith’s was priceless.
For Faith's picture, there was a sash involved. Yep… a sash around his nonexistent neck.

No comments: