Thursday, February 23, 2012

attitude of gratitude

I’m sitting on my couch all curled up in a blanket with a bowl of cap’n crunch berry cereal... Saprina is cooking in the kitchen singing “on top of spaghEEEETTIIII… all covered with CHEEEESE” at the top of her lungs while she cooks up something delectable for dinner.

Joy is laughing on her bed while talking on the phone and her happiness is floating down the hallway, making me want to go find out what’s so funny... oh, and there go Hannah and Lyndsey. They just ran squealing out the door, probably to some store where I’m sure they’ll end up spending at least $10 on something random and hilarious, per most trips they take together.

Danel left a few minutes ago after spending a couple hours laughing, talking, crying and praying with us about life and relationships and God and our desire for his best in our lives.

So, with all that said, I have this symptom that's come from my evaluation of my surroundings tonight…

Gratitude.

It’s consuming me.

No comments: